Wednesday 9 May 2012

On The Mend

It's been a rough couple of days here.   I think this picture says it all!


I spoke too soon in my last post.  I thought the little cat was improving but I found him behind the garden fence looking like death and very near it!  It was late Sunday afternoon  and out of hours for the Vet.  Fortunately, we have wonderful emergency service and he was receiving treatment almost immediately.  

It was scary, the Vet said she had never seen a cat with such a high temperature.   She was brilliant and kind and what ever she did worked!   The little cat is much better and I am just about to come down off the ceiling AGAIN! 

Fingers crossed, I think this time we really are on the mend!  

(thanks to Simon Tofield and Simon's Cat for the illustration)

No comments:

Post a Comment